The FBI admitted in court yesterday that it had misrepresented the number of documents that it had taken from the home of President Trump.
According to Resist the Mainstream:
An FBI supervisor attested in a court document filed Monday that the inventory of documents seized from Mar-a-Lago was wrong.
It is unclear why the Department of Justice names and shares private information about former President Trump but shrinks from naming accusatory agents.
The Epoch Times further reported:
Sixty-three additional documents or photographs without classification markings were taken from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort than previously listed by the FBI, according to an updated inventory list.
The revised inventory was submitted to the federal court in southern Florida on orders from U.S. District Judge Raymond Dearie, a Reagan appointee who was inserted into the case as a special master, or an independent third party to handle disputes and other matters.
Dearie ordered a government official “with sufficient knowledge of the matter” to submit a declaration or affidavit stating whether the detailed property inventory released on Sept. 2 “represents the full and accurate extent of the property seized from” Trump’s home in August when FBI agents executed a search warrant there.
An FBI supervisory special agent, whose name was redacted, fulfilled the order. The agent, based in Washington, said he or she leads a squad of special agents, intelligence analysts, and other personnel in carrying out counterintelligence and espionage investigations, and that their team executed the warrant.
The earlier inventory was performed by the agent and workers under their direction but, wanting to make sure the inventory was accurate, “I and FBI personnel working under my direction conducted an additional review and recount of the Seized materials in order to make this declaration,” the agent told Dearie.
An Epoch Times review of the earlier and current inventory list showed the differences included 63 non-classified documents or photographs being added to the total the FBI said it seized. Additionally, the new list contains two fewer magazines/newspapers/press articles and two fewer empty folders with “CLASSIFIED” banners.
Some of the boxes seized from Trump’s home were said to contain more documents now; others were said to contain fewer.
The update, if accurate, means the government seized over 11,200 non-classified materials from Mar-a-Lago.
The agent said he or she declared, under the penalty of perjury, that they were “not aware of” any documents or other materials seized from Trump’s home that are not listed in the updated inventory, with the exception of materials taken by the government’s filter team.
The FBI had no right to invade the President’s home in the first place as attorney Mike Davis noted a month ago. The FBI’s raid was unnecessary, unprecedented, and unlawful.
We also know that the FBI didn’t just illegally steal the President’s property, the FBI also inserted documents into the inventory of documents obtained to make the scene appear like the President had classified documents.
The FBI and DOJ are ran by criminals. These organizations must be crushed and rebuilt before any Americans can sleep in peace.
The post FBI Changes the Number of Documents They Stole from President Trump’s Estate – Mar-a-Lago appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.